The TFC Logan Muay Thai and Boxing Academy teaches beginners classes for all ages. Kids Classes to Adult Beginners. It doesn’t matter what age or fitness level you are.
What You Learn:
- Learn the basics of Kickboxing and Muay thai – the Art of 8 Limbs, passed down through generations and revered as the national sport of Thailand.
- You will Learn to Apply the Basic techniques and be taught the tools to combine them into combinations
- Get a Thai pad and Bag work out.
- Learn Partnered drills under the guidance of professionals
- Get your fitness up with our fundamental Conditioning and Strength sessions
- Gain confidence and strengthen your Mind as your Strengthen your body
- Burn up to 600 calories in our beginner muay thai 45 minute and 1 hour workout sessions
- Gain more flexibility
We Cater to all Levels in Muay Thai and Boxing. Classes Include:
- 12 BEGINNERS + Fundamental Muay Thai classes per week
- 18 Boxing Classes and Boxing Circuits a week.
- Emphasis on strength and Technique to gain confidence and skill
We also offer:
- 5 Fighter Classes a Week + private sessions
- 2 Teen Only Classes
- 2 Kids only Classes
- 1 on 1 training
Come join Brisbane and Logan’s most exciting and innovative muay thai and boxing martial arts school.
What you will need:
- Bottle of Water
- Comfortable shorts to work out in and a singlet or tee shirt
- If you have boxing gloves that is a bonus. If you don’t have your own yet, we have gloves at the gym you can use in the first few sessions.
Book online or sms/call: 0412 357 537
We are currently offering a free First Consultation!
If you haven’t taken advantage of a Free TFC Consultation, you can book one now!
This is a good time take advantage of our offer. You can discuss the following:
- How you can start learning/What you have learned so far.
- Improvements that you need to make/what you most want to learn.
- Guidance on the next steps to take.
- Learn about the different classes and which is best for you.
- Discuss overall training plan.
- Questions & Answers
- Any other topic that you would like to discuss.